SP-POE-01A: Power Over Ethernet 1-Port Surge Protector
The SP-POE-01A is a single port, Ethernet surge protector designed to protect all 8 lines used in a standard CAT5e cable. The product is compatible with 10/100Base-T(X) networks and 48V Power-over-Ethernet systems. The Standard 802.11af allows the methods of implementing PoE: The SP-POE-01A applies data to the pairs (pins 1/2 and pins 3/6) and power to the unused pairs (pins 1/2 and pins 3/6). The SP-POE-01A offered protection is provided on all 8 Ethernet pins (53V clamping on Data pins 1,2,3,6 and 53V clamping on POE pins 1,2,3,6). Network connections are made via standard female RJ45 connectors. Grounding is accomplished via a ground wire.
- 10/100Mbps data rate
- Compatible with 48V power over Ethernet systems
- 53V Data / PoE clamping voltage
- 5KA surge discharge current
- CAT5 and CAT5e compatible. All 8 pins protected.
- Shielded RJ45 jacks and metal enclosure for EMI noise suppression
(*) Made in China